FOREIGNLADIES FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
I wrote a lady but she hasn't replied!
First, make sure your email was actually sent. If you didn't have credits in your account when you tried to send your email, then the letter went to the "not sent" box. If this is the case, the add credits to your account and send it again.
If you did send your email, but you haven't received a reply in a reasonable period of time, please contact customer service so that they can send a reminder to the local office in charge of your letter. If you still don't receive a reply after that, you can request your credit back.
ForeignLadies guarantees its clients that every email sent must get a reply, whether positive or negative.
- How does this site work?
- What about the email system?
- How do I open my messages?
- How do I send a message to a lady?
- What happens after I submit my message?
- Yet my lady speaks English? Isn't there any discount for waiving to the translation service?
- Can I include my telephone number or email in my message?
- After how many messages I can take further steps?
- Can I phone the lady I am interested in?
- Can I send a gift to a lady?