ForeignLadies Frequently-asked questions (FAQ)

Can I have a lady visit me in the US?

For a young single lady from Ukraine, Peru, China, Philippines, etc to get a travel visa to the US is very rare. To bring a lady to the US, you must travel to her country first and apply for a K-1 (fiancee) visa, or K-3 (spousal) visa. For more information on visas, call 602-553-8178.

  • Viktoriya_Elegant
  • HuifangLiy
  • Xin88
  • Nastya_Dance
  • Nipeier
  • CindyV178477
  • Nataliya_Kash